The Term 3 Wycheproof Community Resource Centre flyer is brimming with information on courses and activities in Wycheproof in August.
- To keep fit there is a choice between Body Bar, Yoga, Step Box and Boxercise.
- To keep up with the latest see the beginner courses on how to use Facebook and Instagram.
- To enhance your workplace skills there is First Aid certificate and CPR training from MADEC
- Looking for a career change a Cert 3 in Individual Support (Ageing) 12 month course offered through Murray ACE at WCRC.
- Also on offer are work skill workshops on areas from office computer software programs, to barista training and food handlers course.
For information call into the WCRC, see info on Facebook or phone 54937455.
Quiz night Girls' Night
Wycheproof Uniting Church Friday 12 August Wycheproof Uniting Church will hold a stall and competition. All proceeds to the Wycheproof Kindergarten .
The next Locals who Lunch will be held on Friday 19 August at 12.30pm at Mt Wycheproof Café.
Please RSVP names and numbers to Amanda on M: 0407 844 904 . Everyone is welcome. If you have visitors bring them along; the more the merrier.